Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Undoubtedly one of the most striking cars on the grid of the 1994 DTM season, with its asymmetrical three-tone livery. Of course, apart from the decals, to make a correct 1994 version of the DTM Alfa 155, this Studio27 transkit is essential, which not only allows you to modify the bodywork
with different resin and white metal parts, but also allows you to increase the detail of many other mechanical and interior components. A touch of color for your collection!
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-TK2469 (also listed as 4545310012207 and TK2469).
- Belongs to the Schübel Engineering Team.
- Raced at the DTM in 1994.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24137, TAM24148, TAM96356 and TAM96357.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 328 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310012207 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.