Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
In the 1994 season, Alfa Romeo defended its DTM victory from the previous year, and like all its rivals, the car evolved in many aspects, including aerodynamics. The changes are important... new hood, front and rear spoilers, the sides with air inlets, rear wing, new configuration of the exhaust outlets... so if you want to make the 1994 version
of the Alfa 155, it is makes this Studio27 transkit essential, which not only allows you to modify the body
with different pieces of resin and white metal, but also allows you to increase the detail of many other mechanical and interior components.
Additional details for the Alfa Romeo 155 V6 TI
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-TK2468 (also listed as 4545310012191 and TK2468).
- Belongs to the Alfa Corse Team.
- Raced at the DTM in 1994.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24137, TAM24148, TAM96356 and TAM96357.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 328 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545310012191 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.