This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New limited-time edition of the Nissan Skyline BNR32 model kit with one of the liveries used by the Nismo team in the 1992 season. Apart from the new decals, the model includes as a novelty some different headlights and the beautiful Volk racing wheels
Additional details for the Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32 Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20534 (also listed as 4967834205345 and HAS-20534).
- Belongs to the Nismo Team.
- Raced at the Japan Touring Car Championship (JTCC) in 1992.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 202 mm x 351 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 408 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834205345 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.