Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited series of the Hasegawa kit to make the winning version in 1990 of another mythical race, the Guia Race of Macau. The model includes as a novelty the smaller exterior mirrors
, as well as the three-spoke steering wheel
specific to this version, as well as the beautiful 6-arm SSR wheels.
Additional details for the Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32 Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20581 (also listed as 4967834205819 and HAS-20581).
- Belongs to the Hasemi Motorsport Team.
- Raced at the Guia Race of Macau in 1990.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 202 mm x 351 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 408 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834205819 (GTIN/EAN)
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.