Tameo is currently undergoing an update of their decal designs, so the final product may differ slightly from the one shown in the product pictures.
New kit of the Silverline series by Tameo Kits, this time of the Williams Renault FW16 at the 1994 San Marino Formula 1 Grand Prix, held at the Enzo e Dino Ferrari Autodromo located in Imola, sadly famous for being the Grand Prix where Ayrton Senna lost his life during the race. Although the FW16 has been available in the Tameo Kits range for some time now, this new reference has been updated
with the specific details of the 1994 San Marino GP, without using parts from previous versions. The instruction manual is printed in full colour, and includes several archival photographs
from the Imola weekend. Among the pieces that make up the model, those made of white metal stand out, complemented with photo-etched parts, rubber tires and decals.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW16
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK134.
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the San Marino Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1994.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Download Tameo Kits SLK134 assembly instructions manual in PDF.
- Package measures 83 mm x 120 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 138 g.
- Featured in newsletters 551, 552, 567 and 584.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.