This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New kit of the Silverline series by Tameo Kits, this time of the Williams Renault FW16 at the 1994 San Marino Formula 1 Grand Prix, held at the Enzo e Dino Ferrari Autodromo located in Imola, sadly famous for being the Grand Prix where Ayrton Senna lost his life during the race.
Additional details for the Williams Renault FW16
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Tameo Kits in 1/43 scale with reference SLK134.
- Belongs to the Williams Grand Prix Engineering Team.
- Raced at the San Marino Formula 1 Grand Prix in 1994.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, assembly instructions, painting instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 83 mm x 117 mm x 45 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 200 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 551 and 552.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.