This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
A very complete transkit to totally transform the kit of the Ford Escort Group 2. It will contain a new resin body, 3D parts, a new decal sheet and a photo-etched sheet.
Additional details for the Ford Escort MK.II 1800 RS
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-374 (also listed as 0374).
- Belongs to the Zakspeed Team.
- Raced at the Deutsche Rennsport Meisterschaft DRM in 1975.
- To be used with Italeri references 3664, IT3664 and ITA3664.
- Includes 3D printed parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 120 mm x 180 mm x 70 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 110 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 551 and 552.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.