Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Set of four rims with the design used in various competition versions of the 80s, such as the Mazda RX-7 Savanna SA22C. The rims are designed to be used with the Hasegawa kit tires, and have a greater width for the rear tires.
Additional details for the Formula Mesh
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-TK06 (also listed as LBTK06).
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20587, 21146 and HC46, or LB Production references LB-24059 and LB-24060.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 72 mm x 75 mm x 32 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 22 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 550.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.