Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Set of four BBS rims with the design used by some versions of touring cars from the 2000s, such as the BMW 320i E46 participating in the VLN series at the Nürburgring. The rims have an approximate diameter
and a width of 11mm
, and are designed to be used with the Nunu kit tires. Decals with the BBS logos
Additional details for the BBS RE686
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-TK02 (also listed as LBTK02).
- To be used with LB Production reference LB-24056, or Nunu references PN24033 and NU-24033.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts and water slide decals.
- Package measures 72 mm x 75 mm x 32 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 22 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 550.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.