Shunko recommends using hot water, leaving the decals into the water longer than usual. After that, leave it untouched for about 20 seconds before handling, and position it carefully and slowly into place while applying heat with a hair dryer
Decals to recreate the decoration of the Suzuki GSX-RR in the races at the end of the 2022 season, marked by Joan Mir's injury, which caused several riders to replace him
in the events where he cannot be present. This set of decals includes the numbers used by riders Kazuki Watanabe
(#92 at the Misano circuit), Takuya Tsuda
(#85 at the Motegi circuit) and Danilo Petrucci
(#9 at the Buriram circuit).
Additional details for the Suzuki GSX-RR
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Shunko Models in 1/12 scale with reference SHK-D474.
- Belongs to the Suzuki Ecstar Team.
- Raced at the Moto GP World Championship in 2022.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14139.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 250 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletter 550.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.