Scale kit of the Porsche 962C winner of the first race held at the Nürburgring of the ADAC Würth Supercup, where Porsche continued to develop its dual-clutch gearbox concept, called PDK, a name that is still used today.
Additional details for the Porsche 962C
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20603 (also listed as 4967834206038).
- Belongs to the Porsche AG Team.
- Raced at the Supercup Nürburgring and the ADAC Würth Supercup in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 61 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 274 g.
- Box barcode 4967834206038 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 550 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.