This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Scale kit of the Porsche 962C winner of the first race held at the Nürburgring of the ADAC Würth Supercup, where Porsche continued to develop its dual-clutch gearbox concept, called PDK, a name that is still used today.
Additional details for the Porsche 962C
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20603 (also listed as 4967834206038).
- Belongs to the Porsche AG Team.
- Raced at the Supercup Nürburgring and the ADAC Würth Supercup in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 374 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834206038 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 550.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.