Gustavo Trelles was proclaimed Group N World Rally Champion for no less than four consecutive years, the last of which was precisely in 1999, the year to which this version of the Lancer Evo VI model corresponds. The kit includes a photo-etched plate
for details such as the pedals, the windshield wipers, the bonnet latches or the harness buckles, as well as a mask
template for painting the windows
Additional details for the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI Group N
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20608 (also listed as 4967834206083).
- Belongs to the Ralliart Italia Team.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse Rallye de France in 1999.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 385 g.
- Box barcode 4967834206083 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 550 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.