Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Do you know what year the Ghostbusters movie was released? This decoration used by one of the Mazda Savanna RX-7 in the 1984 Bathurst 1000Km has the solution, since on its body it carried the sponsorship of the film itself, with the famous logos of the ghost inside a forbidden sign. Therefore, the solution is 1984. Oh, and we love the decoration!
Additional details for the Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-24059 (also listed as LB24059).
- Belongs to the The Chequered Flag Team.
- Raced at the Bathurst 1000km in 1984.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20587, 21146 and HC46.
- Includes water slide decals and placement instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 211 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.