Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
No less than 10 Mazda RX-7 units were present at the start of the 1982 Bathurst 1000Km, with an outstanding performance, the unit driven by Moffat and Katayama with the number #43 being the best classified in sixth position. which improved substantially in the 1983 edition
, where they achieved second position
. This is the decoration chosen by LB Production
as an alternative for the Mazda SA22C Hasegawa kit of the 24 hours of Daytona.
Additional details for the Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by LB Production in 1/24 scale with reference LB-24060 (also listed as LB24060).
- Raced at the Bathurst 1000km in 1982 and 1983.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20587, 21146 and HC46.
- Includes water slide decals, placement instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 180 mm x 211 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 12 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.