This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The official Mazda team fielded two cars in the 1979 Daytona 24 hours, the number #7 and the number #77, which were easily differentiated since, although the decoration followed the same design, the colors were different. And in addition, they achieved the double in the GTU category, also achieving fifth and sixth place overall. This reference allows the #77 number to be made, with a complete detail of the interior
and the lower part of the chassis and suspensions, as well as having some exquisite fits. The kit also includes masks
to paint the window frames
Additional details for the Mazda Savanna RX-7 (SA22C)
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20587 (also listed as 4967834205871).
- Belongs to the Mazda Technical Center Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours of Daytona in 1979.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials and assembly instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 300 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 374 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205871 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.