This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited edition of the Jaguat XJ-S group A Hasegawa kit with a new livery. The model maintains the same exploded view, which includes its detailed and impressive 5.3-liter V12 engine
under the front hood. The rims included in the kit do not correspond to the BBS shown in the kit box picture.
Additional details for the Jaguar XJ-S H.E. Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20580 (also listed as 4967834205802).
- Belongs to the John Goss Racing Team.
- Raced at the Bathurst 1000km in 1986.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 360 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205802 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.