These scribing saws
are ideal for redoing details that are lost when cleaning up mold marks, to emphasize existing panel lines, or directly to create panel lines. Compared to the fine saws (part number 74094), the teeth of these saws are smaller and have a finer pitch
. The set includes three straight and three rounded saw blades, with a thickness of 0.1mm. The grips can be folded to allow the saws to be used directly by hand, but their shape also allows them to be used in conjunction with Tamiya's Modeler's Knife
handle (reference TAM74040
) available separately.
Additional details for the Fine Craft Saws II (for Scribing) 0,1mm
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM74097 (also listed as 4950344062362 and 74097).
- Includes photo-etched parts.
- Package measures 112 mm x 112 mm x 13 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 15 g.
- Box barcode 4950344062362 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 549 and 551.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.