This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
New re-edition with a new livery of the Group A Subaru Impreza 555, in this case that of the unit with which the Italian driver Piero Liatti achieved victory in the 1995 San Remo Rally
, the year in which the due to the rotation in the World Rally Championship only scored for the 2-litre category. The exploded view does not change with respect to other references of the kit, and as a detail the rims do not correspond to the Cromodora that appear in the kit box picture.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza 555 Group A
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20574 (also listed as 4967834205741).
- Belongs to the A.R.T. Engineering Team.
- Raced at the Sanremo Rally in 1995.
- Includes paint masks, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 205 mm x 349 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 345 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205741 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.