This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Curious choice for a new reference for the Hasegawa Lancia Delta 16V kit, corresponding to a Group N version participating in the 1990 Tour de Corse. For this model, Hasegawa has combined sprues from the standard Delta integrale kit with others from the rally kit. He has even included a sprue of parts from its Galant VR-4 kit to have five-spoke wheels similar to the ones the car used during the rally. Tobacco logos are not included
on the decal sheet.
Additional details for the Lancia Delta Integrale 16V Group N
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20573 (also listed as 4967834205734).
- Belongs to the Procar Team.
- Raced at the Tour de Corse Rallye de France in 1990.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions, painting instructions and does NOT include tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 420 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205734 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.