This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited edition of the Hasegawa Porsche 962C kit, this time with the FromA livery seen at the Suzuka 500km, the first race of the 1987 Japanese Sport Prototype Championship (JSPC). The kit does not have new parts
compared to others versions of Hasegawa's 962C, except for the aforementioned decals.
Additional details for the Porsche 962C
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20572 (also listed as 4967834205727).
- Raced at the All Japan Sport Prototype Championship (JSPC) and the Suzuka 500km in 1987.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 191 mm x 292 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 280 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205727 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.