In some situations, the cut made by a conventional saw can be too wide, causing unwanted changes in the length of parts. Manufactured in photo etching, this set of saw blades, only 0.15mm thick, solves this problem. The handles of the saws can be bent for better support when used by hand, but are also shaped to be used in conjunction with Tamiya's Modeler's Knife
handle (reference TAM74040
) available separately. The set includes four different types of saw blades.
Additional details for the Fine Craft Saws III (Thick-Bladed Type) 0,15mm
- Manufactured by Tamiya with reference TAM74105 (also listed as 4950344062416 and 74105).
- Includes photo-etched parts.
- Package measures 112 mm x 112 mm x 13 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 20 g.
- Box barcode 4950344062416 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 549 and 551.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.