Additional details for the Citroën DS 19 Cabriolet
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Heller in 1/16 scale with reference 80796 (also listed as 3279510807967).
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 305 mm x 453 mm x 97 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 735 g.
- Box barcode 3279510807967 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 547.
Of course, everyone knows the Citroën DS, of which almost one and a half million units have been sold worldwide. What is already rarer is coming across one of its convertible versions, and the reason is simple: very few were made. Specifically, 1.325 units, of which 106 were personalized by Chapron. With this number so low, it is normal for the price of a convertible to be much higher than that of conventional versions and that we often find them in unique collections.
All enthusiasts of this French cult car praise its excellent handling, with silky-smooth suspension that has set an example for many car manufacturers. Even its technology is still considered very advanced today, such as the hydropneumatic systems for the brakes, suspension and steering.
SpotModel recommends this product exclusively for experienced professional modellers and collectors. Take appropriate precautions as this product is not a toy, it can be toxic and/or dangerous. Keep away from children. Use is not allowed for children under 14 years.