Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
3D printed parts with the necessary elements to convert Nunu's Audi R8 GT3 LMS EVO to EVO2 specification. The transkit includes a new rear spoiler
with its corresponding supports, the pair of front LED headlights
, with circular spotlights in separate pieces to facilitate painting, and the rear rain light
. A highly recommended set to achieve a perfect finish for the Evo 2 versions of the Audi R8 GT3.
Additional details for the Audi R8 LMS GT3 EVO2
- Manufactured by KMP Kool Models Production in 1/24 scale with reference KMP-TK24225 (also listed as TK24225).
- To be used with Nunu references PN24026 and NU24026.
- Includes 3D printed parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 74 mm x 155 mm x 44 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 50 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 547.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.