The RAC Tourist Trophy event has been taking place since 1905, and in the 1997 edition at Donington Park the Super Touring cars were the protagonists of the event. This event, which is held outside any championship, rewarded the winner with a substantial prize economical, and in addition to the regulars of the BTCC, in that edition several Swedish and German teams attended, among which were the Audi A4 Quattro of the ABT team. After two qualifying rounds and hard battles, in the final the yellow Audi of Kris Nissen managed to close the top ten. The SK Decals decal sheet allows you to complete any of the two yellow units of the team in this event.
Additional details for the Audi A4 Quattro
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by SK Decals in 1/24 scale with reference SK-24151 (also listed as SK24151).
- Belongs to the Abt Sportline Team.
- Raced at the RAC Tourist Trophy in 1997.
- To be used with Nunu reference PN24035.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 200 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g.
- Featured in newsletter 548.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.