Detailed chain printed with 3D technology for the 1984 Honda NSR500 Tamiya model kit. Also included are the six carburettor air inlet grilles and the rear sprocket nuts.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
- Manufactured by Falcon Scale Models in 1/12 scale with reference FSM13.
- Raced in 1984.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14121.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 50 mm x 100 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 545 and 547.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.