Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
Decal sheet with the decoration of the two units of the BMW Sports Trophy Team Marc VDS that participated in the 2015 edition of the 24 Hours of Nürburgring, where luck was very different for the team compared to the previous edition. On this occasion, number #25 finished in second position, and number #26 finished in fourth place, a wonderful overall result for the team. Would the new decoration, with the feline's head more visible on the sides, be the one that brought them the most luck?
Additional details for the BMW Z4 GT3
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/24 scale with reference ST27-DC1098 (also listed as 4545310011828 and DC1098).
- Belongs to the Marc VDS Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Nürburgring in 2015.
- To be used with Fujimi references FJ12556, FJ125565, RS-31, FJ12568, FJ125688, RS-15, FJ125763, FJ125770, FJ12593, FJ125930, RS-0, FJ126081, RS-0, FJ12612, 126128, RS-46, FJ170015, 17001, FJ170022, 17002, FJ170091, 17009, FJ170107, FJ189833, 18983, FJ189857, 18985, FJ189901, 18990 and FJ189970.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 150 mm x 180 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310011828 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 545.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.