Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Belonging to the MFH "Proportion Kit"
series, this kit allows for the version of what will be the last champion of the LM GTE PRO class category, since in 2023 the new regulations will modify the distribution of the different categories. A kit that focuses mainly on the exterior appearance and the passenger compartment, which allows an easier assembly without losing an iota of spectacularity once assembled, but with spectacular details, such as the pre-painted tires
with the Michelin logos, or the safety net of fabric
where you can see even the stitching between the strips. We want it!
Additional details for the Ferrari 488 GTE Evo
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Model Factory Hiro in 1/12 scale with reference MFH-K819 (also listed as K819).
- Belongs to the AF Corse Team.
- Raced at the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2022.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, turned metal parts, water slide decals, white metal parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 263 mm x 355 mm x 104 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 1423 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletters 543 and 551.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.