Renaissance's product supply is experiencing significant delays. If the product is not currently in stock, the supply may take longer than the indicated dates.
This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Are you looking at reference pictures of the Ford GT40 at Le Mans, and they show the spare wheel placed under the front hood? And it turns out that only four units come in the kit? Well, for those who want to put that "fifth" wheel on the car, Renaissance has developed a 1/12 scale spare wheel
made of resin, and designed to be used in the Trumpeter
kit... although surely more than one comes to mind to use them also in some scene, diorama, ...
Additional details for the Ford GT40 Mk.II
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by Renaissance Models in 1/12 scale with reference TK12-003 (also listed as TK12/003).
- Raced in 1966.
- To be used with Trumpeter references MAG00019 and 26701-2011.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes resin parts.
- Package measures 75 mm x 140 mm x 30 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 30 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 541.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.