This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited edition of the Toyota 88C Group C Hasegawa kit, with which the official Toyota team participated in the 480 Kms of Dijon, the second round of the 1989 season, before presenting the 89C-V model with which Toyota would compete from the rest of the season. Regarding other references of the same Hasegawa kit, the only change is the new decal sheet
Additional details for the Toyota 88C
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20576 (also listed as 4967834205765).
- Belongs to the Toyota Tom's Team.
- Raced at the FIA World Sports-Prototype Championship (WSPC) in 1989.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 190 mm x 290 mm x 62 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 288 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205765 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 541 and 549.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.