This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Limited edition of the Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V Evo kit, this time with the decoration used by Jesús Puras during his participation in the Rally Catalunya Costa Brava in 1992, in which he finished in sixth position. Regarding other references of the same Hasegawa kit, the only change is the new decal sheet
Additional details for the Lancia Super Delta HF Integrale
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20601 (also listed as 4967834206014).
- Belongs to the Mauro Nocentini MRT Team.
- Raced at the Catalunya Costa Brava Rally - Rally of Spain in 1992.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 201 mm x 350 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 355 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834206014 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 541.
The Lancia Delta Gr.A marked an entire era in its different evolutions. In 1990, the Gr.A regulations required the mounting of a 40 mm diameter restrictor on the intake to limit the passage of air to the engine and, therefore, limit the power of the cars. In order to counteract the decrease in power with a higher level of torque, Lancia decided to mount a 16V cylinder head on the 4-cylinder 2-liter engines of its Delta. The improvement that this meant is beyond doubt, and even Lancia's satellite team, the Jolly Club, recognized that this was approximately half a second per kilometer. The evolution continued in 1992 with the appearance of the "Super Delta" or "Deltona", where the main changes focused on the track widths and on increasing the suspension travel, also going on to use 17-inch wheels in tarmac rallies.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.