Limited edition of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV Group A kit, this time with the decoration used by the second unit of the official team during its participation in the 1997 Acropolis Rally. As usual in recent seasons due to the two names with which Mitsubishi marketed the model, the second car was registered under the name of Carisma, which is why it appears as advertising on the sides of the car. Regarding other references of the same Hasegawa model, the only change is the new sheet of decals
Additional details for the Mitsubishi Lancer (Carisma GT) Evolution IV
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20593 (also listed as 4967834205932).
- Belongs to the RalliArt Team.
- Raced at the Acropolis Rally in 1997.
- Includes photo-etched parts, plastic parts, rubber parts, seatbelt fabric, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 200 mm x 350 mm x 67 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 353 g.
- Box barcode 4967834205932 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 541 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.