It looks like it, but it isn't. Driver Kristian Sohlberg has nothing to do with the Solberg brothers, but that didn't stop his superb performance at the 2006 Sardinia Rally, where he finished sixth
, even ahead of the factory Subarus. A beautiful decoration with the colors of the Red Devil energy drinks, which undoubtedly gave it a strong boost.
Additional details for the Subaru Impreza WRC 2005
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 20614 (also listed as 4967834206144).
- Belongs to the Atolye Kazaz Team.
- Raced at the Rally de Italia Sardegna in 2006.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Limited edition.
- Package measures 205 mm x 349 mm x 60 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 376 g.
- Box barcode 4967834206144 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 540 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.