Nearly 40 years after its launch in 1959, the Mini was still in production with virtually no major changes. In 1997 the last series of the Mini appeared, and it is precisely this last generation that is reproduced in this kit, full of details
in the interior and in the chassis and running axles section. The decal sheet includes some realistic wood
patterns to recreate the luxurious dashboard, although the sprues also have the classic dashboard with the clocks located in the center. Engine is partially recreated
in its entirety, although the body hood is missing. separate. A classic rejuvenated!
Additional details for the Mini Cooper 1.3i
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 21154 (also listed as 4967834211544, HC54 and HC-54).
- Raced in 1997.
- Includes paint masks, plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 202 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 341 g.
- Box barcode 4967834211544 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 540 and 586.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.