This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Nearly 40 years after its launch in 1959, the Mini was still in production with virtually no major changes. In 1997 the last series of the Mini appeared, and it is precisely this last generation that is reproduced in this kit, full of details
in the interior and in the chassis and running axles section. The decal sheet includes some realistic wood
patterns to recreate the luxurious dashboard, although the sprues also have the classic dashboard with the clocks located in the center. Engine is partially recreated
in its entirety, although the body hood is missing. separate. A classic rejuvenated!
Additional details for the Mini Cooper 1.3i
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Hasegawa in 1/24 scale with reference 211544 (also listed as 4967834211544, HC54 and HC-54).
- Raced in 1997.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 202 mm x 350 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 341 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4967834211544 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 540.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.