This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Nunu's new reference of the beautiful BMW 320i E46 in the Superproduction category, choosing on this occasion the winning version of the 2001 Macau race. In the box of this kit you will find an extensive exploded view
that includes all the underbody of the car, the suspensions, the passenger compartment with the bucket seat and the complex safety bars
and wheels with low profile tires.
Additional details for the BMW 320i E46
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Nunu in 1/24 scale with reference PN24041 (also listed as 4545782084658).
- Belongs to the Carly Motors Team.
- Raced at the Guia Race of Macau in 2001.
- Includes plastic parts, rubber parts, water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 215 mm x 325 mm x 68 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 387 g (review pending).
- Box barcode 4545782084658 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 539.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.