This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
Transkit to convert the Tamiya kit of the Suzuki RGB500 into the unit used by the Nava Olio Fiat Heron team in the 1979 season, with among other details a new fairing and a tail where the exhaust outlets are integrated. The decal sheet also allows to make, as a 1980 display unit, the #10 number of Graziano Rossi, Valentino's father,
Additional details for the Suzuki RGB500
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-TK1254 (also listed as 4545310019855 and TK1254).
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1979.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14003 and TAM14009.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 246 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 279 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019855 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 540.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.