In 1994 there was a historic moment in the Japanese 500cc GP, when Norick Abe, wildcard rider to the race
, led the race on lap 11 in front of names like Schwantz, Doohan, Cadalora or Kocinski, holding on in front before crashing. with three laps to go. Abe was riding a Honda NSR500 with the number #56, and thanks to this Studio27 transkit, with new wheels, fairing, fuel tank, tail, rear swingarm, chassis beam, etc. now we can make based on the Tamiya model.
Additional details for the Honda NSR500
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-TK1252 (also listed as 4545310019602 and TK1252).
- Belongs to the Mister Yumcha Blue Fox Team.
- Raced at the Motorcycle Japanese Grand Prix 500cc in 1994.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14082.
- Includes metal parts, photo-etched parts, resin parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals, white metal parts and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 153 mm x 248 mm x 63 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 306 g.
- Box barcode 4545310019602 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 540.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.