One of those rim models present in many competition models, and of which a good reproduction was missing. The detail of the words Gotti. M160 and Turbo engraved
on the arms of the core is simply spectacular. The exploded view of the rim
, with the core, the outer ring, the screws and the valves separately, makes painting easier, and the result is fantastic. In addition, resin tires and two options for the central nut
, which comes with and without a lockout fork. The rims have been designed to fit on Tamiya's Porsche 934 RSR models, but come with adapters to fit most model makers such as Revell or Fujimi.
Additional details for the Gotti M160 centrelock
rims and tyres set:
- Manufactured by D.A.B. Models in 1/24 scale with reference DAB24-034.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM24328 and TAM24334.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 70 mm x 100 mm x 27 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 60 g.
- Featured in newsletters 539 and 543.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.