In the 1980s, Tamiya surprised us with a second motocross Honda, the Honda CR450R, which was also characterized by the fact that the kit included a rider. Like its little sister, the CR250R, its reissue 20 years later quickly sold out. If you have one of these kits unassembled, or you did and you have a restoration in mind, what better way than to get a complete set of new decals
like the one recently released by Blue Stuff, which includes, apart from the numbers and plates in color, the decals corresponding to the different components of the suspension
. So you don't miss detail!
Additional details for the Honda CR450R
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-039.
- Raced in 1981.
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14018.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 212 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 29 g.
- Featured in newsletters 539 and 541.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.