Back in the '80s, the Honda CR250R was one of those scale kits we all wanted to mount, and even the reissue 20 years later quickly sold out. If you have one of these models unassembled, or you did and you have a restoration in mind, what better than getting a complete set of new decals
like the one recently released by Blue Stuff, which includes, apart from the numbers and plates in color, the decals corresponding to the different components of the suspension
so that you do not miss detail.
Additional details for the Honda CR250R
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Blue Stuff in 1/12 scale with reference 12-038.
- Raced in 1981.
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14011, 14011 (3000) and 11.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 155 mm x 212 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 29 g.
- Featured in newsletters 539 and 541.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.