Exactly the bonnet pins that were missing, called lever or "refrigerator", mounted for example in many Sport prototypes and competition touring cars, mainly for closures in vertical planes
, such as trunk doors. Impressive details at 1/43 scale, with the anchor ring
detailed to the maximum. Impossible to have more detail in something so small! Without a doubt, essential!
Additional details for the Toggle latch
- Manufactured by D.A.B. Models in 1/43 scale with reference DAB43-034.
- Package includes 10 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 40 mm x 70 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 4 g.
- Featured in newsletters 539 and 551.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.