No less than 30 years have passed since Honda launched the first 900cc Fireblade back in 1992. To commemorate 30 years since its birth
, Honda has launched a special version with a specific decoration, which includes the HRC logos
on the fairing and a special badge on the tank, plus an Akrapovic exhaust
engraved with the 30th anniversary logo. The colors of this very special edition are the ones shown on this decal sheet. Are you in for the Fireblade birthday?
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC1243 (also listed as 4545310020349 and DC1243).
- Raced at the 30th Anniversary .
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14138.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310020349 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletters 538 and 546.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.