Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
No less than 30 years have passed since Honda launched the first 900cc Fireblade back in 1992. To commemorate 30 years since its birth
, Honda has launched a special version with a specific decoration, which includes the HRC logos
on the fairing and a special badge on the tank, plus an Akrapovic exhaust
engraved with the 30th anniversary logo. The colors of this very special edition are the ones shown on this decal sheet. Are you in for the Fireblade birthday?
Additional details for the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Studio27 in 1/12 scale with reference ST27-DC1243 (also listed as 4545310020349 and DC1243).
- Raced at the 30th Anniversary .
- To be used with Tamiya reference TAM14138.
- Includes water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 140 mm x 240 mm x 1 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Box barcode 4545310020349 (GTIN/EAN)
- Featured in newsletter 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.