This is a "Just announced!" product that will be available for preorder soon. If you wish, you can add it to your notifications section (just click on the "Add to notifications" button), and we will send you an email the minute there are any updates on that product.
Decoration corresponding to the Subaru Prodrive team in its participation in the 1993 Rally Portugal, already with the colors of the 555 tobacco
, which would remain so associated with the Subaru brand in the following seasons. A rally in which Marku Alén was the best classified of the team, achieving the fourth final position. The tobacco decals are included.
Additional details for the Subaru Legacy 4WD Turbo Group A
marking / livery:
- Manufactured by Reji Model in 1/24 scale with reference REJI-0350 (also listed as 0350).
- Belongs to the Prodrive Team.
- Raced at the Portugal Rally - Vinho do Porto in 1993.
- To be used with Hasegawa references 20290, 20311, 20390, 25007, CR-7, 20432, 25007, CR-7, 25014 and CR-14.
- Includes water slide decals, assembly instructions and tobacco sponsor decals.
- Package measures 120 mm x 167 mm x 6 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 11 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.