This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
Another excellent resin kit from Brach Model, with its fantastic perfectly crafted parts that we all love in this brand. This kit recreates the Kreidler Van Veen 50cc that the 12+1 times World Champion Angel Nieto rode in 1975, achieving the 50cc World Championship with six wins and two second places in 8 races. The kit has such a wealth of details that its assembly is the closest thing to built a real motorcycle. Without a doubt, a kit that will not disappoint you!
Additional details for the Kreidler Van Veen 50cc
motorbike scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Brach Model in 1/12 scale with reference BM-VR15.
- Raced at the Motorcycle World Championship in 1975.
- Includes metal parts, paint masks, photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, vacuum formed parts, other materials, assembly instructions and painting instructions.
- Package measures 235 mm x 320 mm x 78 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 462 g.
- Featured in newsletters 537 and 547.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.