Products in preorder status can be bought before arrival to our warehouse. For doing so, just place an order as usual including the products in preorder, and proceed to checkout. You will be charged full price at the end of the checkout process, since those unit/s will be efectively substracted on arrival from the units for sale to every other customer. We do provide an estimated date of arrival for these products, but please note that this date can change due to changes in their manufacturer schedules or release dates, which is totally beyond our control. Once stock arrives, pre-orders will be dispatched in strict purchase date order.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
In 1972, the Ecurie Bonnier team participated with a Lola t280 in the 24 Hours of Le Mans, sponsored by Switzerland, using its famous cheeses as a decoration motif, which is why the car was painted yellow
and it had some holes painted on it as if it were Gruyere cheese
. A very original and striking decoration chosen by Profil for its new reference, made entirely of resin
as usual, and with a complete photo-etched plate. We love!
Additional details for the Lola T280
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Profil24 in 1/24 scale with reference P24140K.
- Belongs to the Ecurie Bonnier Switzerland Team.
- Raced at the 24 Hours Le Mans in 1972.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, seatbelt fabric, turned metal parts, vacuum formed parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 185 mm x 248 mm x 56 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 400 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 536.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.