Detail set for the Tamiya kit of the Kawasaki H2R and H2 Carbon versions, which includes a new 3D printed chain with a better detail of the links
, showing the gap between them, and featuring a separate pinion anchor bolt to facilitate painting. In addition, the necessary parts for the assembly of the steering damper
are included, with a great detail of the connecting ball joint
, which can be assembled either using only the 3D parts or using the metal rod included with the model. Your choice!
Additional details for the Kawasaki H2R / H2 Carbon
- Manufactured by Falcon Scale Models in 1/12 scale with reference FSM02 (also listed as FSM2).
- To be used with Tamiya references TAM14131 and TAM14136.
- Package includes 1 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts.
- Package measures 50 mm x 100 mm x 20 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 10 g.
- Featured in newsletters 536 and 540.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.