If there is a characteristic element when it comes to detailing the engines of our models, these are the spark plug cables, and although the engines currently use complex electronic management systems, in the past the spark was generated by an ignition distributor
with as many cables (plus one) as cylinders had the engine. If you're detailing a "classic" engine you might find these 3D printed
two-piece distributors, designed for four-cylinder engines
and complete with wiring in three different colors, to be of great use to you.
Additional details for the Distributors for 4 cylinder engines
- Manufactured by Yamamoto Model Parts in 1/24 scale with reference YMPTUN70.
- Package includes 4 units.
- Includes 3D printed parts and other materials.
- Package measures 60 mm x 80 mm x 8 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 2 g.
- Featured in newsletters 536 and 542.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.