This product is supplied on demand. As it is an exclusive product and/or manufactured on demand for each order, it is not possible to cancel or refund it.
This is a scale model kit to be assembled by an adult; it includes all the parts as indicated, but it does not include glue or paints.
The Fiat 131 Abarths continued to be competitive in the different national championships after their official withdrawal from the World Championship, as was the case of this unit used in the Greek Rally Championship, where, sponsored by Castrol and in the hands of Anastasios Markouizos, it achieved victory in the Mavro Rodo Rally of 1984. Now we can make this version at 1/43 scale thanks to the resin kit from Arena Modelli.
Additional details for the Fiat 131 Abarth
car scale model kit:
- Manufactured by Arena Modelli in 1/43 scale with reference ARE1208.
- Raced at the Mavro Rodo Rally in 1984.
- Includes photo-etched parts, resin parts, rubber parts, water slide decals and assembly instructions.
- Package measures 85 mm x 159 mm x 65 mm (width x depth x height), weighting 150 g (review pending).
- Featured in newsletter 538.
This item is not suitable for children under 18 years old. SpotModel recommend this item for advanced modellers and professionals with high experience on building cars and bikes. Read carefully all instructions.